Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cupboard Makeover

So one night while searching on Pinterest I found this amazing fun laundry room....
 so how fun would it to be to do laundry in a room like that ! Well a girl can dream right ?? Mine is like a 1/4 that size.. anyways it did inspire me to put light blue with black and blue! and a few weeks ago when I was shopping at one of my favorite thrift stores I found a cabinet that I couldn't pass up!
Today during nap time I made this!
Cupboard : 2.00 Thrift Store 
Spray Paint : 4.00 Hobby Lobby
Scrapbook Paper : 2.00 Hobby Lobby
Modge Podge : 0.00 ( I already had it ) 
Total 8.00!!! See decorating can be cheap and fun 
I cant decide if I want to sell it yet.. Im still having to much fun looking at it but maybe will be in my shop soon.. unless one of you are dying to have it ...??? ( Call me lol )
Love Pink Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment