Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pink Party

My little girls birthday party was a few months ago and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it!! It was a big day filled with a ton of pink it was a pink party! I had been pinning ( on pinterest ) for months getting ready and planning her big day ! Here are some pics from the big day..
Front Door : Letter A ( already had from her bedroom made from Hobby Lobby ) Free
                    Extra Pink Fabric for backing  Free
                    Picture Frame already had ( Garage sale 1.00 )
Total Project: 1.00!

For her birthday outfit I made her a cupcake t shirt and then a cute tutu to match leggings from target, bow from hobby lobby
The cake ( made by little sister Karissa ) Teddy bear costco + necklace + tutu = super cute water bottles covered with scrapbook paper and a little lace. Cupcakes also made by Karissa. with cupcake toppers i made on my computer.
I know these are just for fun but I had to add them!! She had so much fun with that yummy
butter cream cake!

Here are a few last shots from the day there was a
Picture 1 : candy shop table
Picture 2 : Birthday Banner
Picture 3 : Marshmallow's dipped in chocolate with sprinkles
Picture 4 : Tutu gift table
The party was so fun and I cant wait till she turns 2! We invited all the guest to wear pink and it was a blast.
Love Pink Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment